http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/dispatch_from_la/rotdoci.html

Brave Girls Club

Brave Girls Club

Lafiorevida



Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Frida is with my swap partner now....

My swap partner for my Frida Khalo Shrine sent me a picture of the shrine I made for her.  Here is what she wrote when she rated me for this swap: "It's beautiful, I love it! If I could rate it any higher I definitely would. It went up on my new kiva instantly! Thank you so much, it's truely a work of art."  I love comments like that one!!

Doesn't it look nice at her house?  I'm glad it went to someone who would love it as much as I did!! :)   Here is a picture of the Frida Shrine I got from my partner:  You can peek in the box and there are little red candles in there.  It is much cuter in person!                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment