Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

My project for today is to create an Alice in Wonderland paper doll for a swap.  I have had some ideas in my head but like always I have procrastinated and it is due in the mail tomorrow.  :(  I think I'll be okay.  I have printed off some examples that I found online.  I think I might use an Alice printed out and make her cute little blue dress with fabric and maybe pretty ribbon in her hair?  I better get started because I always take longer than I anticipate!!!  I'll post a picture of the finished product.  (I'm dying to see Tim Burton's version at the movies in 3D).  I have only heard wonderful things about it!

1 comment:

  1. I love Alice. I'll attend in November a nice exhibition about crafts with this theme. Your dolls are so cute. Mad About Pink (from sb)

    ReplyDelete