http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/dispatch_from_la/rotdoci.html

Brave Girls Club

Brave Girls Club

Lafiorevida



Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

My project for today is to create an Alice in Wonderland paper doll for a swap.  I have had some ideas in my head but like always I have procrastinated and it is due in the mail tomorrow.  :(  I think I'll be okay.  I have printed off some examples that I found online.  I think I might use an Alice printed out and make her cute little blue dress with fabric and maybe pretty ribbon in her hair?  I better get started because I always take longer than I anticipate!!!  I'll post a picture of the finished product.  (I'm dying to see Tim Burton's version at the movies in 3D).  I have only heard wonderful things about it!

1 comment:

  1. I love Alice. I'll attend in November a nice exhibition about crafts with this theme. Your dolls are so cute. Mad About Pink (from sb)

    ReplyDelete