http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/dispatch_from_la/rotdoci.html

Brave Girls Club

Brave Girls Club

Lafiorevida



Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Whimsy Girl with Wand

This is the painting that I was talking about yesterday.  I love how she turned out.  I think I'm starting to find my own style.  The background is collaged, painted, stamped and inked.  I drew the girl in pencil and then painted her with acrylics and I also used markers and chalk on her face.  I really wanted to add something 3D to this painting so I constructed a magic wand for her.  I really love her.....
What do you think?  I have to find a place to hang all of my little cuties!! :)  Of course my post wouldn't be complete without a picture of my cookie face ~
She works very hard to keep me company!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment