http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/dispatch_from_la/rotdoci.html

Brave Girls Club

Brave Girls Club

Lafiorevida



Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Mmmmmm.....Tuna Casserole

My stepmom, Cath, makes the best tuna casserole in the world!  It is my absolute favorite!!  I've been asking her for her recipe for a few years and she kept putting it off.  This Christmas she gave me a special little box all wrapped up and inside it was her special tuna casserole recipe handwritten especially for me!!  I was sooooo happy!  I made it for my family tonight and it turned out perfectly.  It tasted exactly the same way she makes it!


As you can see - my husband really enjoyed it too!!  Thank you, Cath!!
 
I also have a new picture to share.  She is made with watercolor paints, colored pencil and copic markers.  I like orange and pink together lately - so bright and cheerful!! Do you like her?  I'm having so much fun making these cute girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment