http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/dispatch_from_la/rotdoci.html

Brave Girls Club

Brave Girls Club

Lafiorevida



Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Button Bracelets

I made two different styles of button bracelets for a swap on Swap-bot.  I wanted to try them both to see which on I would like better.  I really liked how each of them turned out so I sent them both to my partner!  Take a look ~
What do you think?  Do you think she'll be happy?  Her profile said she liked colors associated with the ocean and I think these buttons worked well for her.  Luckily, I am obsessed with buttons and have big jars full of them and they are all sorted by color!  I just grabbed my big jar of blue buttons and sat down and watched the Shining with my son, Gabe.  The bracelets were done before I knew it!! 

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful bracelets!!! I am so jealous of your swap partner. I love them and now am inspired to make some of my own. I think my mom and aunts would like them for Christmas.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    April
    aprilk01--swap-bot "Blog Me, Baby" swap

    ReplyDelete