http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/dispatch_from_la/rotdoci.html

Brave Girls Club

Brave Girls Club

Lafiorevida



Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 27, 2009

This is my first blog. I have been creating so many fun things that I wanted to be able to share them with everyone!! I hope I can figure this whole thing out because it is a little confusing to me. I have recently signed up to Swat-Bot. You pick different swaps to participate in. There are so many categories to pick from. I like it because I can send out things I'm making and receive things from all over the world. It is pretty cool to see how others do things and different ideas people have. I recently got an ATC (artist trading card) from Berlin, Germany. It is beautiful! If I can figure out how to put pictures on here I will post that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment