http://dispatchfromla.typepad.com/dispatch_from_la/rotdoci.html

Brave Girls Club

Brave Girls Club

Lafiorevida



Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines

I had fun making valentines for my guys this year.  This is going to be a short post but I just had to show you all what I made because I love how they turned out.  For the boys and my husband I made treat jars out of mason jars and filled them with their favorite candy.
I wrapped each one in that upholstery binding (that I just recently discovered), attached a felt heart with a burlap heart on top of that and added an initial charm with black ribbon wrapped around the jar.  Actually, they look way better in person.  Ben and Gabe have their initials but I couldn't find the "k" for Ken so he had to have an "a" for Aubert.  I'm sure I used the "k" for Kelly at some time or another! 

I looked on Pinterest to find cool ideas to make something special for Ken.  I found these:
1st Pin  2nd Pin
I took the idea and made it my own.  I LOVE how it turned out.



Isn't that the cutest idea?  I think it looks better in person.  I need to work on my photography skills!!  Lol! 

I haven't posted about Nana passing.  That will have to wait for another day.  I don't want to rush it. I want to write something nice and add beautiful pictures.  It has been more difficult for me lately because I am missing her so much.  Anyway, she loved holidays and I think she would have been pround of the beautiful things that I made!!

No comments:

Post a Comment